IBM UrbanCode Deploy
It is a modern tool which provides a wide spectrum of possibilities within distribution automation and management of complex applications releases. The product allows for coordination and automation of the application implementation at the same time, and configuration of middleware and changes in databases which are implemented on programming, testing and production environments. Thanks to UrbanCode Deploy, the user can implement applications as frequent as he/she wants – on request, according to the schedule and through self-service. The functionalities mentioned can viably accelerate the release of products on the market and for production, decrease costs and reduce risks.
Thanks to UrbanCode Deploy you can:
- create automated implementation processes with the use of a graphics editor and conduct them on thousands of computers at the same time
- manage environments and configurations with the use of management advanced functions supporting not only configurations themselves but also traditional implementations of the code and configurations
- safely store documentation of origin and changes due to artefacts repository
- configure rights of users, define criteria of access to environments and inform the persons interested of actions related to the implementation
IBM UrbanCode Release
It is an innovative solution which perfectly checks out at management of complex applications releases frequently combined with developed reciprocal relations. In addition, this product enables management of changes in the infrastructure and implementation of a large number of applications at the same time. The tool provides a possibility of planning, performance and monitoring each stage of the process of making access to the software in a target environment. The use of UrbanCode Release causes the decrease in the number of mistakes and that complex processes of releasing software can be conducted faster and in a more flexible way.
Thanks to UrbanCode Release you can:
- jointly plan the releases of software using a wide spectrum of functions reducing time of planning and verification processes
- manage environments in such a way that their assignation to the processes of software creation and testing is easier and a higher level of transparency and control of those processes is ensured
- quickly conduct processes of releasing software, using functionalities which support tracking notification by e-mail and software automatic transfer to early versions of the environments
- join functionalities with other IBM products, e.g. UrbanCode Deploy, thanks to integration interfaces
IBM Rational Test Workbench
It is an innovative product serving for the conduction of versatile functional tests, regressive tests, stress tests and integration tests. It supports the creation of intelligent and connected corporate applications, designed for implementation both in traditional infrastructure and in a cloud. Thanks to IBM Rational Test Workbench testing cycles can be substantially shortened and integration testing can start at the earlier stage of the application creation.
Thanks to Rational Test Workbench you can:
- make creation of tests easier, using testing functionalities according to a conspectus and preparation of tests without writing a code
- prepare a complex scenario of efficiency tests faster without a need to create scripts, using visual models of efficiency tests and stresses
- conduct integration tests in the scope of relations between hardware, software and the cloud earlier, in a complex and continuous way
- precisely emulate stresses ensuring generation of server stresses, illustrating realistic scenarios with the users’ participation
- broaden functionalities thanks to the use of standards and protocols applied in contemporary testing environments
IBM Integration Bus
Known previously as WebSphere Message Broker, it is a modern enterprise service bus (ESB). It enables communication and performs data transformation in service – oriented architecture (SOA) environments as well as based on other architecture. IBM Integration Bus allows for elimination of connections “point with point” and batch processing irrespective of infrastructure size, platform, protocols or data format used.
Thanks to IBM Integration Bus you can:
- meet a variety of integration requirements irrespective of the project size,
- support decision making in the organisation thanks to fast access to data and supervision of data flowing through applications and business systems
- connect to various applications and WWW services without a need of creating complex “point with point” connections
- ensure cooperation with Microsoft applications and services fully using investments in software and competence related to Microsoft.NET environment
- implement a standardised, simplified and flexible integration foundation, meeting current business expectations faster, in a simpler way which can be scaled in response to future needs
It is middleware serving for messages sending, distinguished with stability and flexibility. It simplifies and accelerates integration of applications and business data on many platforms. The tool guarantees reliable and safe information exchange between the applications, systems, services and files on the basis of messages sending with the use of queues. Thanks to this, you can considerably simplify the creation and maintenance of business applications. IBM MQ uses a universal mechanism of sending messages (Universal Messaging) and numerous components which cater for different needs of the enterprise within the scope of information exchange, connection to Internet of things and communication with mobile devices.
Thanks to IBM MQ you can:
- ensure fast, problem-free information exchange with the use of one, stable and reliable message bus created for dynamic, heterogeneous nvironments
- deliver messages safely and reliably retaining integrity of their contents, simultaneously restricting the risk of information loss to the minimum
- make access to an efficient, scalable messaging system which will cater for present and future needs of the enterprise
- use software in an easier way and supervise in a more effective way due to a simplified management and control
- lower costs of use through the reduction of integration costs and implementation acceleration
It is a multifunctional product supporting project management, which is developed from the beginning of Atlassian brand existence. It perfectly links huge possibilities with flexible, easy use thanks to which it can meet expectations of even the most demanding clients. JIRA is an extremely comprehensible indispensable tool irrespective of whether you plan projects ahead, track problems and errors or queue the needs of your employees and clients.
Thanks to JIRA you can:
- manage errors, project properties, tasks, achievements or other issues
- use a transparent and efficient user interface adjusted to the needs of both the technical user and business user
- map your business processes to personalised workflow
- use full-text search and efficient filtering which can be personalised, saveable, shared and subscribable
- personalise real-time tables and statistics
- create a system of project rights and safety
- broaden functionalities and integrate them with other systems in an easy way
- use highly configurable options of messages
We also use other Atlassian tools in our projects:
It is a product used for an internal communication within the company. It enables the creation of knowledge base, concept management, group cooperation. It provides fast and easy access to the company’s knowledge repository – contents publication, knowledge management adjusted to the needs of a corporation. It improves everyday office works.
It is a server supporting the process of creating software through automatic development of the application particular elements, easy integration of the code parts created and their testing in real time.
It is a useful tool in administration of applications, accounts, passwords and rights management. It gives control of access for the selected users and enables management of their unrestricted number. Crowd is equipped with a Single Sign-On function which enables access to many applications after a single logging in – with the use of one login and password for all the applications.
It is a great tool designed for creation and activation of processes modelled in BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation). It enables flexible modelling of complex, real situations which cannot be easily described by a fixed process. It is easily understandable and enables both the client and developers to create and activate the processes modelled in BPMN in a simple way.
BPM traditional process engines assumed functionalities designed for the user who, in general, has no contact with software. In response to a need of modelling tool unification and BPMN implementation, jBPM constitutes a platform between business analysts and software designers. It is an open-source product created in Java language, which can be built-in in the existing application and enables creation of new services with its use.
Thanks to jBPM you can:
- model business processes with the use of graphics editors – drag&drop (e.g. Eclipse, web editors)
- ensure maintenance of processes instances state
- create activities which require the use of external services and interactions with man
- use a console for management of the processes instances, the tasks list and reporting
- keep a repository which enables the process deploy
- register the history of queries, monitoring and analysis
- perform integration with other frameworks